Information on the Vietnam Banking – Financial Soundness Indicators are derived from Vietdata (via https://www.vietdata.vn). It includes annual data of listed and unlisted banks from 2016. The result is a comprehensive banking database that you can use to identify, analyze and monitor banks and other financial institutions. Information on the Dashboard is prepared on the basis of consistent definitions and guidelines, designed in consultation with the banking industry. In a few instances, these definitions and guidelines may provide some discretion around how data is calculated or presented. Users of the Dashboard should be aware that this may, to a limited extent, make the data or information on the Dashboard less comparable across banks. Users of the Dashboard should also be aware that the basis for preparing information on the Dashboard may occasionally vary from that used for preparing information in Disclosure Statements. Where this results in any differences in the information on the Dashboard and in Disclosure Statements, individual banks may choose to publish reconciliations of these differences.
Institute for Development and Research in Banking Technology VNUHCM (VNUHCM IBT) does not accept or assume any responsibility or legal liability for the timeliness, accuracy, correctness, or completeness of the information on the Dashboard. VNUHCM IBT does not involve the giving of advice to depositors or other investors on the financial condition of any particular bank.
Material on the Dashboard may be reproduced and used without the specific permission of the Bank.
Collection, storage and use
2. There is no need to disclose personal information. The Site can be viewed without the need to disclose any personal information to us.
3. If you disclose personal information: You may choose to disclose personal information when adding material to the Site. Such information will be viewable by Site administrators, certain VNUHCM IBT staff and contractors (including third parties who provide administration and/or improvement services in relation to the Site) and, if published, members of the public. Please do not post or otherwise transmit personal information of a sensitive nature.
4. Storing information: Personal information that you provide will be held by VNUHCM IBT, and may be shared with, and held by, Third Party Contractors to the extent necessary for those parties to provide administration and/or improvement services in relation to the Site. Email addresses provided when submitting forms or when emailing feedback directly to VNUHCM IBT are not made available to the public. Unless required by law, we will not publicise the names or email addresses of individuals who provide feedback to us without their consent.
5. Use of personal information: We use personal information provided to us for the purpose of administering, evaluating and improving the Site, improving our services and communicating with you. This information is retained and may be accessed or disclosed to third parties for analytics reporting and cyber security purposes.
6. Feedback: Feedback is important and is used to evaluate and improve the Site. If you provide feedback on the Site directly to VNUHCM IBT via the supplied email addresses or feedback form, that feedback will be sent to appropriate VNUHCM IBT staff. We may pass on relevant comments to other people within VNUHCM IBT who administer, have contributed content to, or are otherwise interested in, the Site. This could include your email address and other identifying information.